What module is xfce4-session in?

Theo. Sean Schulze tschulze at nuthole.de
Sun Jun 13 17:30:55 CEST 2004

Hello,

Everytime I start up xfce4, I get a message telling me that
xfce4-session cannot be found.  (I am using Xfce4 on a Slackware 9.1
system that I regularly upgrade to current using swaret.  My current
version of Xfce4 is 4.0.2.)  I have downloaded the source package that
contains the tar'd and bzip'd module packages, but none of them is
called xfce4-session.  So, I am assuming that xfce4-session is included
as part of another module.  Can someone tell me which one it is in?

TIA,

Sean