Themes

brettholcomb at charter.net brettholcomb at charter.net
Thu Jun 10 18:14:49 CEST 2004

What exactly is the difference between the user interface and window manager themes?  I know chosing the wm themes changes the look of all my windows but what purpose is the user interface?

Does a theme have to have entries in both directories?  I have one theme that only goes in the xfwm4 directory?

Thanks.