gtk gui enhancements

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 6 23:59:41 CEST 2004

i'd have to look into it to be sure, but it sounds like the dropline
folks patched gtk to do this.  the "default" gtk2 file selector is very
sparse - it should only have two list boxes and an entry field, plus
three optional iconless buttons at the top (create dir, rename, delete,
or something like that).  gtk 2.4 has a brand-new file selector that has
some more features, but the application itself has to explicitly use it
(in 4.0.x, xfce does not use this, and in CVS, i believe only xfdesktop
uses this).

    -brian