Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Jun 4 15:03:36 CEST 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 02:55:12PM +0200, Gerald Barre wrote:
> Le Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:02:02 +0200
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> s'exprimait:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I don't think asking for features is stupid, in fact all suggestions
> > are very much appreciated.
>
> What do you think (I mean XFCE developpers) of behaviors such
> like this one (petition for tabs) ?
>
> http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.os.linux.x/2004-03/0009.html

Hehe, to be honest, I think it's unlikely that olivier will want to code
anything like it for xfwm ;)

Personally I've never missed it and the very few times I ever used
fluxbox they didn't feel natural to me. Maybe it takes getting used to.

I don't actually have a very strong opinion on this though.

	Jasper