Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Tue Jun 1 20:37:33 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 22:18 -0400, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> the menu panel plugin already has a selectable icon.  actually, i like
> the idea of using the xfce mouse better... if someone could point me to
> an icon of suitable size (48x48 minimum i guess), i'd be glad to change
> the default.  even better would be a semi-transparent mouse composited
> on an X.

Sorry for posting binary atachments, it's only 16k.
They are 5 variations, 48x48px, plus XFce4 logo in svg format if anyone
needs it (you have to export mouse logo from Sodipodi or Inkscape if you
want tiny smooth image). One in a gray circle was insipred by similar
Ximian menu button.

Regards,
Nikola