Turn xfce off

Frank frank at snapafun.co.nz
Mon Jul 26 13:59:20 CEST 2004

OK. I downloaded and installed xfce, exited the kde session and issued
startxfce4 and quite enjoyed what I saw.

However, when I left that session and loged in again to kde, I got xfce
sitting on top of it.

I don't mind really, but find it is sometimes in the way while I try to
get things done and while I'm still RTFM for xfce, I would like to
reboot my system and see only kde there for now.

I didn't config anything so ask what it is I need to 'undo' for now. [
NO! I do not want to uninstall xfce.]

--
Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213