Weather plugin problems

Steve Cooke stephen.cooke at dpiwe.tas.gov.au
Wed Jul 21 08:28:49 CEST 2004

KUTYLA Peggy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm in France and i had try to connect to Hobart,AU with the weather
> plugin (v 0.3.9.1).
> It's work fine.
> But i had problem with Launceston. I got the forecast but no icon in panel.

Okay - thanks for that. This indicates the data source is responding
correctly. Is there any way for me to debug the application - a log
somewhere that debug messages are written to perhaps? When I installed
Fedora 2 I did not install Gnome or KDE. Perhaps there is a library that
the weather plugin requires that I do not have on my system? I feel that
is scraping the bottom of the barrel of ideas though - it all compiled
and installed as I expected.

Regards,
Steve Cooke.