launcher only icons

Tim Holmes tcholmes at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 17:46:36 CEST 2004

I like the panel with just icons.  I put unique icons for each app on
the panel.  The tooltips give the details if necessary.  So it would be
nice to do the same with the popup launchers, also using the same size
icons.

I somehow thought that the old xfce panel would do that, but my memory
may be bad.

By the way, the panel looks very good.  Thanks to you and all who worked
on it.

Tim