Panel/Taskbar idea: embarrassingly basic newbie question

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Mon Jul 19 13:54:02 CEST 2004

Hey, Charles-- if you're reading, is there any chance of seeing an
xfce4-taskbar-plugin RPM on your 9.2 & 10 pages? No offense to Stephen,
but we seem to be having a hard time firguring this one out. ;)

--
Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's