Can I drag the items in taskbar in CVS version?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Thu Jul 8 14:23:26 CEST 2004

Dimecres 07 Juliol 2004 23:52, en/na edscott (<edscott
<edscott at prodigy.net.mx>>) va escriure:

> El mié, 07-07-2004 a las 07:26, Xan escribió:
> > This is just this question: is it possible to drag one item into taskbar?
> > For example, can we drag the first item to the last position?. It were
> > useful for sort items in taskbar.
>
> That would be cool.

In a more futuristic taskbar, it could be interesting to have the possibility
to sort the item alphabetically, chronologically, by workspaces, ... in
taskbar preferences and/or in right button.

Thanks,
Xan.