[Request] Always on top

Michal M. Lechanski mis at hustons.homechoice.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 11:29:16 CET 2004

On 2004-01-27 04:11 Andrew wrote:

> Michael, regarding Fluxbox, you can use it as your wm instead of xfwm
> and still be running the rest of xfce... just change the appropriate
> entry in your startxfce4 and/or xinitrc as mentioned in the
> documentation. :)

Thanks you very much, I've just tried to run them together.It looks
promising.
I have another question - is there any way to run desktop menu from a
command line (without a Xfdesktop runing).
What I really want is a having a terminal window as a desktop, but
unfortunatelly if I maximize a terminal window I loose a desktop and
it's menus. So I think about a  script  that could be binded to a
keyboard shortcut or something like that.

Anyway, thanks for all the replays.

--
Mis'