dual monitor problem

Nicolas Mommaerts nico at beatz.no-ip.org
Mon Jan 26 19:59:19 CET 2004

Thanks man it works now! Don't know what I did wrong. I followed the
doc's by copying the system-wide xinitrc  to my own and then added the
DISPLAY lines, but the existing xinitrc contained a script, I just
deleted everything in it and pasted your relevant lines into it. (and
added xftaskbar4 to them).