menu edit problems]]

ja'far railton at ukgateway.net
Sat Jan 24 00:42:33 CET 2004

> > no reference to a file menudefs.hook and no out of place <&>'s so I
> > don't know what I need to change or add.

>  ok, open a terminal and type 'pkill xfdesktop; xfdesktop'. Then
>  right-click on the background. You should see warnings about the xml
>  parsing. Fix those in the file.

    >Jasper

Thanks Jasper. Have now tried the above. I got a warning about
menu2.xml not being defined so I copied that file to ~/.xfce4 as well
and the menu now seems OK. I can't change the Web Browser to Firebird
though. The command I use is for a script "firebird.sh". When I put that
in where "mozilla" is by default it doesn't work, although the same
command works from the panel. Can you help me here too?

Ja'far