Accentuated characters in xffm (samba module)

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Tue Jan 20 11:04:51 CET 2004

Le lun 19/01/2004 à 23:50, edscott wilson garcia a écrit :
> Yes. If you samba is < 3.0, xffm will put the correct characters if you
> specify the correct SMB_CODESET through the xfce-mcs-manager. I think
> for french that would be iso8859-1.

Thanks for your answer Edscott!
Now I tried to configure the SMB_CODESET through the XFce settings
manager, but I can't seem to be able to edit the variable values (double
clicking or right clicking on the "value" field I'm interested in remain
ineffective)... do I miss something here?
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>