Setting will not save anymore

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Mon Jan 19 22:09:50 CET 2004

Hello,

I changed my background image and then all of a sudden I started having
problems.  First the image will not show up anymore...so I tried to
change it...but I could no longer right click on the desktop and get my
menu.  So I right clicked on the panel and tried to change it but no
luck.  Now, none of my settings can be changed....well I can change them
but they don't actually change.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction as to where to look?  Why would changing my backdrop cause so
much damage?  Sorry, if I didn't explain this very well, but I don't
really understand what is happening.  All, I did was change my backdrop
and this started happening.

Later
--
Devin Whalen