Saying Hello

Claudio J. Peña claudio_j at fullzero.com.ar
Sun Jan 11 08:57:34 CET 2004

Hi:

	It looks really cool! But I personally think that such functionality
(i.e. reading compressed files) would be even better if it were
integrated in xffm; I use it with AVFS and I can access zip, tar.gz,
tar.bz2, deb and rar files as if they were directories, but currently I
can't create them, and AVFS doesn't support writing yet :(
If your app can cooperate closely with xffm it would be just great (for
example, reading the file applications.xml and using the same apps as
xffm to handle the files).

	Also I think that there's plenty of room for small apps, like a floppy
formatter, utilities for add/remove users/groups, a disk space monitor,
etc. (I have Gnome installed only because of that). Just my two cents...

	Greets,

--

Claudio J. Peña
claudio_j at fullzero.com.ar