Xfce as only desktop

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Sun Jan 11 02:53:35 CET 2004

On Saturday 10 January 2004 04:39, Chris Brault wrote:

> I was wondering,
> How many of you use Xfce4 as their only desktop? Or
> perhaps, what kind of work do you do on the Xfce desktop?

'Tis my only desktop at home and work.  Since sometimes the twain do
meet, I use pretty much the same apps on both machines:  KMail, Mozilla
Firebird, K3b for CD burning, rdesktop when I need to work with IIS or
MS SQL, OpenOffice, The GIMP, vim+lufs when I need to do a quick edit
on websites living on the Windows server, xine, slrn, gFTP, gaim, many
xterms, Midnight Commander, plus whatever else I happen to need at the
moment.

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment	http://www.xfce.org