Xfce as only desktop

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jan 10 16:57:55 CET 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Chris Brault wrote:

> I was wondering, How many of you use Xfce4 as their only desktop? Or
> perhaps, what kind of work do you do on the Xfce desktop?

  Xfce is the only desktop/window manager I've used since ... 1997? 1998? I
don't recall because it's been a long time.

  What sort of work? I run my consulting business using linux-hosted
software and Xfce lets me select the virtual terminal in which to write as
well as running the strictly-GUI apps I need.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)