xfwm4.0.3 and themes

John Pettigrew john at xl-cambridge.com
Fri Jan 9 09:01:28 CET 2004

In a previous message, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Did you try login out/login in just to make sure all components get
> restarted correctly?

I hadn't done. When I logged back in this morning, I found that the
management tool showed a much shorter list of themes than my old
installation - selecting one of these worked fine. Unfortunately, my old
theme wasn't included in the list.

The themes are still there in /usr/share/xfwm4/themes so I don't know what's
happened.

Thanks,

John
--
John Pettigrew                       Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk          Fun : Strategy : Price