xfwm4.0.3 and themes

John Pettigrew john at xl-cambridge.com
Thu Jan 8 15:55:46 CET 2004

I have just compiled the new xfwm4.0.3 (to solve a focus problem in wine -
now fixed) and have one remaining problem - themes. The new version doesn't
seem to have picked up the themes on my system (and, for that matter,
doesn't obey any changes I make to theme name in the manager app). However,
oddly, it *has* picked up the button order in the titlebar (I like having
the close icon at the top left, away from the other buttons).

How do I get my choice of themes back?

John
--
John Pettigrew                       Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk          Fun : Strategy : Price