root-tail and xfdesktop?

Michal mis at hustons.homechoice.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 16:47:49 CET 2004

On 2004-01-03 at 08:06 Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> You need the adapted root-tail version mentioned earlier in this thread.

I have it. And everything works in a strange way - nothing is visible
until I move any window over an area where logs should be displayed,
then logs stay on a display but olny until next line appears. Then
everything disappear.
And another thing - if I move any window over the display area (during
the logs are visible) random parts just gone.
I wonder if that happend to anyone else?

Thanks in advance for any tips :-)

--
Mis'