(no subject)

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jan 1 17:49:50 CET 2004

Lionel Laratte wrote:
> I let your update run and was greeted by an error stating that " x
> window libraries and header files are required" .  I'll try again after
> I figure this out. Thanks.
That is not an update-xfce error per se. That sounds like a
configure error caused by missing dependencies you haven't
installed. Make sure you satisfy all the dependencies first
(you can see the dependency list on the website:
http://www.xfce.org/en/overview.html#requirements ).
CU,
nestu ;))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)