What 3rd party

Sun Feb 29 00:15:52 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 16:50, Rakotmandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hello all ,
> I would like to know wich software you use for these actions :
> - messenging ( Yahoo, AIM, MSN)

Gaim

> - Mailing + News + AdressBook

Evolution - Email, Address Book and Calendar/Tasks

Pan for News

> - Syncing with a Palm

Evolution via gnome-pilot (PDA is a Sony Clie NX70V)

> - Calendar

See above

> - Office suit .

OpenOffice

> I ask you that because i use Kopete , KMail+Knode, Kpilot, Kalendar, Koffice
> for those tasks and i would like to switch from KDE to XFCE .
> I do know i can keep using *K* apps though i use XFCE but i know it's very
> ugly to see Qt and K appsinto a GTK environment . My feeling is they dont
> match together ( visually , i mean )

Different themes, etc. Not much you can do there, though of course RH
has tried with BlueCurve, which I don't like.

The only K app that I use is k3b to burn backups to DVD.

This is all on Fedora Core 1 BTW.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz