What 3rd party

Rakotmandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at laposte.net
Sat Feb 28 23:50:29 CET 2004

Hello all ,
I would like to know wich software you use for these actions :
- messenging ( Yahoo, AIM, MSN)
- Mailing + News + AdressBook
- Syncing with a Palm
- Calendar
- Office suit .

I ask you that because i use Kopete , KMail+Knode, Kpilot, Kalendar, Koffice
for those tasks and i would like to switch from KDE to XFCE .
I do know i can keep using *K* apps though i use XFCE but i know it's very
ugly to see Qt and K appsinto a GTK environment . My feeling is they dont
match together ( visually , i mean )

So that i would like to know what are you using ... i would like to completely
remove Qt and K from my Desktop , to become a bit faster .
I ran KDE 3.2 on it but it's too heavy for it so i guess it's time for me to
change my world ... :-)

My CPU is a Duron 800 /512 Mo SRAM133 and 5400rpm Hard Drive
You know what i mean ? :-P

PS : I heard godd things about Sylpheed but i dont know if i can import my
Palm PDA adress book into Sylpheed ... and found no calendar ...

--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65