Lastest cvs build

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Feb 28 06:50:49 CET 2004

hmm... it's ok here.  i _did_ just change how it finds its icon, as well
as where the icon goes.  could you please verify that
$prefix/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/xfce4-backdrop.png exists?

also, i believe i bumped the version requirements, but also make sure
you have the latest CVS of libxfcegui4 installed as well.  did you
restart xfce after installing from CVS?  at bare minimum,
xfce-mcs-manager probably needs a restart.

ah, i think i may have an idea...  does the file
$prefix/share/icons/hicolor/index.theme exist?  if not, please install
the theme from http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme.  if that
fixes it, please let me know, as i'm going to have to figure out a
better way of detecting its presence...

thanks,
brian