xffm applications list

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Feb 23 13:54:50 CET 2004

El vie, 20-02-2004 a las 23:16, Dennis J. Tuchler escribió:
> How do I delete entries from the list of applications with which to open
> files?

Edit file $HOME/.xfce4/xffm/applications.xml and remove the lines you do
not want. File format for 4.1 differs from 4.0.x. With 4.1 you can
multiple applications defined for a single mime-key (file extension).
The last one defined in the 4.1 format (or first, I don't recall) will
be the one used for double click, and the others will appear in the
popup menu under the "open with" submenu.