rpm for xfce4-weather-plugin-0.2.0

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Wed Feb 18 20:22:20 CET 2004

Ohhhh, THAT code. ;-)  I was using the four letter METAR code instead of
the eight character location code from the weather channel.  Well, now
that it's working I see why so many people like it.  It's a great little
program and fun to have on the panel.  Thanks to all who have made it
available and help the rest of us get started.  John