Panel plugin colors, Fedora-based rpm on a RH9 system

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Wed Feb 18 10:08:49 CET 2004

While downloading Joe's weather plugin rpm I also grabbed the battery,
network and system load plugins.  They all seem to install correctly,
were available to add to the panel and seem to run fine.  However, they
do not use the colors I select in the properties menu.  It looks like
they are using the background color.  Any way for me to change this?

TIA, John