mail check

Mr. Borje Holmberg borje4 at chello.se
Mon Feb 16 20:33:02 CET 2004

Thanks Dan!

It just doesn't work like that with me. It's in the upper left corner.
But it's okay. This might be coz i have korn configured in .kde, not in
.xfce4. Where ever it is configured, it is fully docked.

I'm happy, tho, with this arrangement.

Let's close this topic.

Thank you and have a nice day or evening.

Borje