mail check

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Feb 16 17:00:30 CET 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:37:02 +0100
Mr. Borje Holmberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just tried it. What is it except two vertical lines on the desktop?
> The only property it has is to remove it from the panel and change
> positions:-) Maybe some early April's fool joke.
>
> Borje

Now when you start korn or some app that uses a tray icon you will see
it where that line is instead of the top left corner.

> On mån, 2004-02-16 at 16:07, Dan Gordon wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:41:15 +0100
> > Mr. Borje Holmberg wrote:
> >
> > > Okej. Thanks.
> > >
> > > I like gnome more than kde, but the Inbox monitor in gnome is in
> > > some way "masked" (don't know what command launches it :-)). Korn
> > > from kde, tho, launches and shows me whether there is some mail or
> > > not. Isn't so elegant, but works. Places itself in the upper left
> > > corner of the desktop.
> >
> > Have you tyred this with the system tray plug in ?  Ive had good
> > success with it myself.
> >

> > > Borje

> > Regards,
> > Dan Gordon

Mon Feb 16 10:58:49 EST 2004
 10:58:49 up 11:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.10, 0.11, 0.16
( A celebrity is a person who is known )
( for his well-knownness.              )
        o   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||