server crash on 4.0.1

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Mon Feb 16 17:14:25 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 20:45, Anthony Ewell wrote:

> The video driver is NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
>
> --Tony

I thought you said this was a server? You have a lot of need for 3d
games on your server?

Anyway, based on the behavior described you can probably expect that to
happen anytime you start X.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "Report the man who spreads pessimistic stories, divulges --       *