mail check

Mr. Borje Holmberg borje4 at chello.se
Mon Feb 16 17:07:43 CET 2004

Hi John!

Could you please tell me what a system tray is? What is the function of
it? And how does it show me, if I've got new pop mails?

For me system tray is just two words without any denotation of anything
behind. As I said earlier, I get two vertical lines on the panel, no
config no nothing - just the possibility to toss the two vertical lines
around on the panel and, of course, to remove it from the panel.

Thanks any way.

Borje