Error installing plugin

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Feb 7 15:30:35 CET 2004

You need to install the development packages of all the dependencies of
xfce if you want to compile from source.

This is why I personally don't like the split between regular and -dev
packages that the big linux distros use, although I can understand it
may save some disk space.

The packages are probably called something like glib2-dev, gtk+-dev,
libxml2-dev and libdbh-dev. And perhaps libstartup-notification-dev.

	Jasper