Uploaded CLAW again

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 06:31:24 CET 2004

Chris Brault wrote:

>I hope the gzipped tarball works. The user name on the
>tarball and the files inside is "gabe". There is
>nothing that root owns in the package. This should
>solve the permissions problems ... I hope.

Chris,

I have tried again and gotten a similar error. I have no problem with
the gzip package. But when I try to run the program I get:

$ ./claw2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./claw2.py", line 2016, in ?
    mainApp = Claw()
  File "./claw2.py", line 47, in __init__
    shutil.copy(self.installDir + "mime.xml ", os.environ['HOME'] +
"/.claw/mimetypes.xml")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/shutil.py", line 62, in copy
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/shutil.py", line 28, in copyfile
    fsrc = open(src, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/downloads/Claw2/mime.xml '

Yet the problem file really exists at that exact location.

Bob S.