Uploaded CLAW again

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 06:12:02 CET 2004

I have "pythoned" the CLAW,
Getting rid of remaining BASH code. The message bar
will actually spit out real messages now (wow). I have
added a send to Wastebasket button on the task bar, so
that all selected files can be sent to the XFCE
wastebasket.

I am trying to be minimal in my implementations, and
yet provide for the needs of the users. Well, the
unknown mime-type setter is up next, and then globbing
for file selection (joy) to allow mass renaming by
name and stuff.

I hope the gzipped tarball works. The user name on the
tarball and the files inside is "gabe". There is
nothing that root owns in the package. This should
solve the permissions problems ... I hope.