Crashes on FreeBSD 5.3 using RC2

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob at grimstveit.no
Tue Dec 28 17:43:02 CET 2004

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:

> After RC3 compiled (with installer from os-cillation.de) with composite
> manager (no optimizations) and xorg6.8 fresh from ports, xfdesktop no
> longer crashes, but xfce4-panel still does after the first click on it
> (after having successfully launched the terminal which I clicked on).

To go into detail:

$ local/bin/xfce4-panel
I/O error : Bad file descriptor

** (xfce4-panel:21485): CRITICAL **: Could not save xml file
I/O error : Bad file descriptor

** (xfce4-panel:21485): CRITICAL **: Could not save xml file

<MOUSE CLICK ON TERMINAL ICON IN PANEL TO LAUNCH TERMINAL HERE>

Fatal error 'Unable to read from thread kernel pipe' at line 1100 in file
/usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_kern.c (errno = 0)
Abort trap (core dumped)

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob, +47 48298152