Virtual desktop shortcut

Hari lists04 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:29:39 CET 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:39:11 -0500, Erik Harrison
<erikharrison at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can create key "Themes" for the windowmanager. You can't edit them
> easily if they are in a system location, but create a file like this:
> ~/.themes/<theme name>/xfwm4/keythemerc
> using whatever you want for <theme name>. Then open up the Window
> Manager settings (either from the "Settings" button in the panel, or
> by running xfce-settings-show, and clicking on the window manager
> icon).

Created a file in my home directory: I did touch
~/.themes/hari/xfwm4/keythemerc.
Is the file supposed to have some contents? In the keyboard and focus
I see only default.keys, dont see any themes listed there.

I am using xfce 4.0.6.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--