Lost desktop & right mouse

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at dnet.net.au
Wed Dec 15 12:28:13 CET 2004

G'day there Jasper,

    Got it all working again, thanks mate.

    I uninstalled the old version then installed the RC2 stuff. It still
didn't work properly, and I still got the error messages running
xfdesktop from console. I tried putting xfdesktop into the background
but it still disappeared whenever I closed the terminal.

    As it turned out, I just started xfdesktop from console and then
shutdown xfce. The session manager did the rest and it now works as it
should =).

Thanks for your assistance, it's much appreciated.
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia