Panel Position

Romeu Fonseca romeu.fonseca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:22:07 CET 2004

Every time I start xfce, my panel is positioned in the left corner of
the screen... I want it to be centered (I usually chage its
orientation to vertical and then back to horizontal to solve this).
When I exit and restart it, the panel is again at the left corner...
and yes, I save the session before quitting (automatically saves it).
The curious thing is that  the problem just started when I added some
stuff to the panel and it enlarged almost to the screen width. Before
that, everything was ok.... anyone has any clues?

Best regards, Romeu