xftaskbar4 request

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Mon Aug 30 01:16:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

How about having the option "Show tasks for Minimized applications only" in
the taskbar, as it already's been proposed with the iconbox?

Cheers,
Roger

PS	I may have found a little bug with 4.0.6 running the taskbar (instead of
the iconbox), at least on my Linux system:
Launch xfce-settings-show, then from the Xfce Settings Manager:
- Click Lil' Star Iconbox, then close its settings window
- Click Taskbar, then close its settings window
- Click Lil' Star Iconbox once again...
--> The iconbox settings window doesn't pop up any longer?!