xfce and 2 monitors

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Wed Aug 4 18:45:51 CEST 2004

Mariusz Bogumil wrote:
> Is it posible to configure xfce to work with 2 monitors (on each
> separate workspace). I had such configuration when i was using gnome (it
> still wors - so my Xserver is configured in a proper way)
>
> When my X starts xface is dispalied only on first monitor - seconnd one
> has empty X screen.
>
> regards
>
> marbo

The latest CVS works remarkably well for dual-head, especially when using
the session manager.  I basically have not had to do any customizations
and it works better than any other environment I've tried.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA