Xinerama

Chris Greenman sol-pkgs at ckgreenman.net
Fri Apr 23 22:46:59 CEST 2004

I'd be happy with that also.  As it is now, I have a custom .xinitrc
script the fires up everything on the 2 different displays but both of
them use the same config file which is annoying.  I also have the added
frustration of configuration changes not getting saved if they're made
on the wrong desktop.