Xfce 4.0.5 Packages for Debian

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Sun Apr 18 01:26:03 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 21:38, Thorsten Grothe wrote:
> > I imagine it'll be entering unstable in the next week or so.
> > But I can't promise anything given how much work it is to get it
> > ready.
> Very nice!
> Xfce is such a cool thing that I just can't wait to get the
> newest version :-)

libxfce4util was uploaded tonight for i386. hppa ia64 and s390 have
already built it and made it in tonight. alpha, mips, mipsel and powerpc
have built and uploaded it for tomorrows install, arm m68k and sparc
have allegedly built it but the packages have yet to be uploaded.

http://wiki.earth.li/XfceDebian shows Simon's plans for upload. I will
update that page as and when things happen, as will Simon.

Once libxfce4util is completely up-to-date across the board, we progress
to libxfcegui4 and libxfce4mcs. Once they are done, the main apps begin.

See the Wiki for up-to-date information. Sorry for the slowness, but
this way xfce4 gets built for all of Debian's architectures.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers at digital-scurf.org>
Digital-Scurf