lib error making xfce4-panel-4.0.4

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Fri Apr 16 21:55:27 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 05:40, Remco Lubbers wrote:
> Op Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:58:10 +0200 schreef Jasper Huijsmans aan XFCE general
> discussion list <xfce at xfce.org>:
>
> >Phil Lawrence wrote:
>
> > > it's a key
> > > part of my plan to convert my wife into a *happy* linux user!  :-)
>
> > Hehe, you are a brave man ;-)
>
> With my wife, you have to be brave to stay around while she's behind our XP-box
> :-)
>
> She has used Mandrake icw XFce for over two years and the only time our XP-box
> gets booted is when she HAS to check out a website that is IE-only. This never
> lasts longer than an hour though :-)
>
> So: wifes can be */very happy/* linux-users :D

Luckily I'm with a girl that ONLY uses linux as her desktop; and ONLY
uses XFCE (she's got a more current version than I do); the hard part,
though, is the arguing over how to compile proggies and how to optimise
systems...she has her way, I have mine - so there is a level of
contention there...all can be solved with a fine dinner, oysters and
rum...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience.
And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science
has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being
true. - Carl Sagan, The Burden Of Skepticism, The Skeptical Inquirer,
Vol. 12, Fall 87