problems with CVS version

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Wed Apr 14 19:01:41 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 11:48 -0400, Andy Choens wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> This may answer my question from my Mime Type Gurus Post.

No, don't take my problems as an example :-) I'm total newbie when it
comes to compiling, and I think my problems are connected to some stuff
installed to /usr and some to /usr/local.
Anyway, problems with panel plug-ins are sorted out (I've recompiled
them), only one that is still present is panel icon themes. I can't get
them, I've tried changing themes from Panle properties, but no luck.
Anyone?

Regards,
Nikola