get rid of the awful window corners in xfwm4

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Wed Apr 7 09:44:56 CEST 2004

Hi to all,

can anyone tell me, if I can change the awful bottom corners that xf window manager creates, taking much of my precious space and covering part of real window having no reason to do it?

If I didn't express myself clearly, I mean those squares in the bottom corners of the window which window manager produces.  I don't like it especially when using xterm, because then I often can't read, what's below the dark corners.

Thanks for help.

P.S.: If there's no option to turn it of, consider this as a request to get rid of this nuisance in future versions of xfwm4