xfce version 3 vs. 4 : missing features?

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 29 15:25:15 CEST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 at 9:07am, Net Llama! wrote:

:On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Biju Chacko wrote:

[...]

:> >     In version 3, this [middle button] gives a list of operators on
windows
:> >     (e.g. move, resize, (de)iconify, etc.)
:>
:> Right-click menu on a title bar. I suppose this could be added to xfdesktop, but
:> it's not needed anymore.
:
:I thought it was, and apparently others do as well.

Me, for one.  How do I close, say, oclock, without being able to get a
"close" from that menu?

Patrick

Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman at mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*