corrupt file?

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Fri Sep 26 16:43:01 CEST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:08:36 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan Gardner wrote:

> I installed it, and it didn't cause any problems for
> me. Odd.

Thats the luck of the draw. My point was that since it isn't actually part of
XFce and is essentially a one-off hack, we really can't devote time to fix
whatever bugs are being reported. Perhaps Olivier will do it if he gets the
time, but I doubt if ut will be a priority for him.

But if it works for you ... great!

-- b