xfce and kde

roger rstmp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:04:50 CEST 2003

Bonjour,

I can answer for Nautilus.
Just launch it with the option "--no-desktop".

Also, you can create a bash script
	#!/bin/bash --norc
	exec /usr/bin/nautilus --no-desktop $*
which you put in a directory, e.g. ~/bin.
Then if you set your PATH (.bash_profile) starting with this directory, when
typing "nautilus", you will execute your own script, thus automatically
launching Nautilus with the right option.

(That's actually how I set it on my system)

Salut,
Roger