xfce and kde

mc collilieux mccnews at free.fr
Wed Sep 24 13:29:26 CEST 2003

Hello,
problem with xfce 3.99.3 and kde 3.1.0 with Slackware 9.0

If i open konqueror or Kate in xfce, my xsession-error is quickly full
of messages like :

kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KActionCollection::KActionCollection(
QObject *parent, const char *name, KInstance *instance )
Layout "unnamed" added to QButtonGroup "ButtonGroup_2", which already
has a layout
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated
action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated
action.
by opening Kjots for exemple. Kjots work well with kde and "bizarre"
with xfce

btw, another question :
When I run nautilus, it run also its windows manager ? I have the window
background of gnome. Not possible to replace with my habitual
baxkground. I am beginner with linux :-)

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne